At the gym or on a run I almost always have my earphones plugged in. I find listening to music motivating (and sometimes a little distracting) during a tough workout. So much so, that I sometimes attribute a good run to the music playing.Listening to the same playlist, however, becomes monotonous and loses its motivating touch so changing things up is important.
So in honor of social media’s favorite day, Throwback Thursday, here is my #tbtworkoutplaylist.
- Lose your Breath- Destiny’s Child
- Crazy in Love- Beyonce
- When you were Young- The Killers
- Never Let You Go- Third Eye Blind
- Opposite of Adults- Chiddy Bang
- Wannabe- Spice Girls
- Since U Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
- It Girl- Jason Derulo
- Hands Down- Dashboard Confessional
- Rock your Body- Justin Timberlake
What’s your favorite throwback tune to listen to?